Thursday, April 23, 2015

Live Painting

In February of this year I had the pleasure of having an art show and live painting in Moonrise Herbs.

In this photo you may see my Painting, "Trinity's Rays" along side my loving partner Joe Zaizar's photography. I just love how our sun rays lined , we truly light up each other's lives.

A glimpse of "Into The Forest I Seep" while on display.

It was such a lovely pleasure to not only share my work with friends and the community of Arcata, but to also be able to personally engage with them and inspire them to create their own art.
Placing the last few touches to this piece was truly a sweet experience, in those moments I was filled with gratitude for those around me, for the opportunity to share my art in such a lovely space, and for everything that has took place in my life to inspire me.



No comments:

Post a Comment